Previous Suttilak Art HighLight Collection 2008

Bid my art at eBay.com

Now, some of my artworks are available on eBay dot com. Simply use the key word Suttilak and search for my art there!

I hope you enjoy my art :) By the way, don't for get. Just use Suttilak and search for my art at www dot ebay dot com. Thanks!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

5/22/2008

The Poster of APAIMANEE

The Poster of APAIMANEE
I've just used the photoshop to create my own play's poster. I think it should be like this (or better, of course :)



Actually there was not any poster for my play at all. Well... I think that most people at that time knew about our stage play already, and our play's team were too busy to think of the poster so there was nobody designed and created it.

Anyhow, lots of people told me that as a new director, my first play was very good very impressed! and they liked it! WOW! It was! I was so delighted. -^_^-

No comments: